Your privacy is significantly important to us. At Buy Generic Medicin, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We will never ask for your personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- Buy Generic Medicin will never share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- The personal information of our customers is not stored by us, on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to relate and control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE:
The information we need about you includes:
Personally Identifiable Information:
Our Website and our Service Providers only collect personally identifiable information with your consent. You may visit our Site anonymously, but that may prevent you from engaging in certain Website features or Services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Our Website and Service Providers may collect non-personally identifiable (anonymous) information (“Non-PII”) from visitors. Non-PII cannot identify a specific individual unless combined with Personally Identifiable Information. Examples of Non-PII that is collected by the Website or is required to be provided, including:
- ZIP code
“Cookies” are short computer codes known as web beacons, cookies, and other technologies that help to collect Non-PII and is stored on your browser when you visit our Website or share our Website content through any social media account. The following are examples of Non-PII third-party service providers collect with cookies:
- Browser type and operating system
- Date and time of visit
- Referring web page
- Links that connected you to the Website
Online Personal Privacy Act Disclosures
- A Cookie is dropped by us or our Service Providers on the browser of the Website visitors. This is done to continue our Services to you even after you leave our Website. The Website does not employ technology to override the privacy settings in your web browser.
- Our Service Providers may track Website visitors across multiple websites to retarget Website visitors to continue to market our Services to prospective patients after they leave our site. Users logged in to social media programs may be tracked by Service Providers who track such users across multiple websites and who may disregard the privacy settings in your web browsers.
Information about You from Other Sources:
We with our Affiliates and Service Providers may collect your personal information from the Website and from a few other sources, such as commercially available sources. All the information we collect about you may be combined to personalize your experience, provide you and our clients with the best Services, to improve our Website and Services, to provide relevant advertising to users, and for other marketing efforts.